Comments encouraged! Please remember:
- Grace and love! Treat others as you would like to be treated, and even a bit nicer.
- You are entitled to your opinions, so long as you follow the above rule. I reserve the right to remove any comments I feel are unkind or inappropriate.
- No profanity, please!
In the spirit of full transparency, please be aware that the content of this blog is a source of income for me, and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials. Know that I will never recommend anything I do not trust and believe will be a benefit to you. I always give my genuine opinion, regardless of possible compensation. I value my integrity and your interests too much to compromise the truth in favor of compensation of any kind.
- I may promote products, services, or businesses that I trust, and be paid to do so.
- I use affiliate links. That means I may receive a small compensation (at no additional cost to you) when a purchase is made using one of my affiliate links. All links will be identified with a disclosure statement on the post or page containing affiliate links.
- I may receive free products to review. This does not ensure a positive review.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
I may use the content of your comments or emails to promote Imagine Design Repeat. No personal information beyond your first name (if provided) will be used.
When you visit this site you may see ads. These ads are provided through third-party advertising companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Any information submitted directly to a third party via any form, banner or other content advertising is subject to their respective privacy policies, so be sure and check with them if you have any concerns.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns.
These policies were last updated 11/18/2017 and are subject to change without notice.